Windlass Developer Pvt. Ltd respects the privacy of its users and is committed to protecting it in all respects. By using Windlass Developer`s website or its services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer. Cookies to improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user`s individual interests using the Identified Computer. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control. Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer`s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
Terms & Conditions
- “Customer” or “You” means any person who accesses this site of the Company for the purpose of viewing the material.
- “Company”: Is defined as Windlass Developer Pvt. Ltd, 53-R, Rajpur Road, Dehradun Uttarakhand- 248001, India.
- Company shall reserve the exclusive right to cancel, revise, correct, modify, update, and remove any content whatsoever from being published or reflected on its website or in any other mode or marketing material.
- Any disputes or differences under this Agreement shall be governed by Indian Laws and the Courts at Dehradun shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The accuracy of the Registration Data given to the Company on initial application for the Service shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
- The user agrees that any data entered into herein will be subject to verification process by Windlass Developer Pvt. Ltd.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- In case there is any loss of information, caused due to any reason, whether as a result of any disruption of service, suspension and/or termination of the Service, the Company shall not be liable in any way for the same.
All project information and details displayed on the site, including but not limited to the information and details contained in project related materials that you may download are for information purposes only and do not constitute an offer under any law for the time being in force. The Company shall not be liable to you for any decisions you may take as a result of or on the basis of such information and encourages you to contact the Company directly for up-to-date and accurate information.
The imagery used on the website and brochures are indicative only. Photographs of interiors, surrounding views and location may have been digitally enhanced or altered and do not represent actual views or surrounding views. These photographs are indicative only.
Changes may be made during the development of a real estate project and standard fittings and specifications are subject to change without notice. Standard fittings and finishes are subject to availability and vendor discretion. Fittings, finishes and fixtures shown in the images contained in this brochure are not standard and will not be provided as part of an apartment. The information contained herein is believed to be correct but is not guaranteed. Prospective purchasers should make and must rely on their own enquiries. The colors of the buildings are indicative only. This website and all brochures are a guide only and do not constitute an offer or contract.